Common Combat air patrol frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1UAM

With the expected conflict to start very soon I was wondering if anyone had a list for me to download of some common combat air patrol frequencies especially for the northeast area. Mostly Boston or NYC area?a is there any kind of special Alert or dispatch frequency?

BM82557

With the expected conflict to start very soon I was wondering if anyone had a list for me to download of some common combat air patrol frequencies especially for the northeast area. Mostly Boston or NYC area?a is there any kind of special Alert or dispatch frequency?

Most of these are still used in the DC area when there is an active Guard Dog CAP -

Combat Air Patrols - The RadioReference Wiki

260.9 for Huntress is widely used.

D

DaveNF2G

Launching cruise missiles at Syria seems unlikely to generate increased CAP activity here, unless the Syrian air force has gotten much larger and more capable in the past few weeks.

KB1UAM

I just wanted to widen my monitoring range. I've never really got into military aircraft just my local airport frequencies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
To bring your targets a little closer to home, check out the Scan New England wiki and forum, where they have a dedicated Milcom forum...they have a pretty fair selection of mil stuff (I should know, I got it started, way back when...)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.