AP-1/B Air Refueling Track RADIO Freq as of AUG 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Attached across several attachments are the AP-1/B Air Refueling Tracks and supporting documents outlining each AR Track, along with Radio Contact Frequencies (UHF Primary and Secondary) and the FAA ARTCC Entry/Exit Center Contact Radio Freq's too.

Find your AR's near your location and often you can hear a AR operation from ~ +100 miles with a good antenna capable pf the 225-400 MHZ range. Naturally, the better the COAX, Connectors and Antenna height the better the reception....

Look up NOTAMS via: https://pilotweb.nas.faa.gov/PilotWeb/
to understand Mil-Air Ops in or near your location by the closest ARTCC(s) to you.

Remember some AR Tracks cross several states/areas and ARTCC Sectors as well.

Also, always check the "Remarks" section, as some nuggets sometimes are included.

Enjoy

Attachments

• AP1B Air Refuel Route AR727_AUG2017.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 445
  • AP1B Air Refuel Routes AR1 to AR81_AUG2017.pdf
    61 KB · Views: 461
  • AP1B Air Refuel Routes AR101 to AR255_AUG2017.pdf
    93.2 KB · Views: 392
  • AP1B Air Refuel Routes AR302 to AR462_AUG2017.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 296
  • AP1B Air Refuel Routes AR505 to AR685_AUG2017.pdf
    160 KB · Views: 421

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
AP-1/B Air Refueling Tracks RADIO Freq's (PART 2)

* PART 2

Attached across several attachments are the AP-1/B Air Refueling Tracks and supporting documents outlining each AR Track, along with Radio Contact Frequencies (UHF Primary and Secondary) and the FAA ARTCC Entry/Exit Center Contact Radio Freq's too.

3 Attached Files

Attachments

• AP1B Air Refuel Routes AR716 to AR727_AUG2017.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 279
  • AP1B Air Refuel Routes AUG2017.pdf
    842.6 KB · Views: 684
  • AP1B Cover Page_AUG2017 AR Tracks.pdf
    657.4 KB · Views: 286

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Let me see about putting these maps into our wiki. The data we have there is way too old to be useful, so this would be a good place to start.

Thanks for posting these....Mike

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
AP-1/B and Military Training Routes (Low Speed & VFR)

Mil Air Teams:

Working on posting several High-Res maps that depict Low-Level / VFR training routes. Hope to have a few of these up in a few days...stay tuned.

Also, will see if any new updates of significance from the Aug 2017 Air Refuel Maps as I posted a couple months ago as well...

Bill

spacellamaman

my new favorite person you are

Mil Air Teams:

Working on posting several High-Res maps that depict Low-Level / VFR training routes. Hope to have a few of these up in a few days...stay tuned.

Also, will see if any new updates of significance from the Aug 2017 Air Refuel Maps as I posted a couple months ago as well...

Bill

Dude, I am thinking about adding you to my Christmas card list. ever since that seeandavod.org site went away i have been at a total loss. i had made some up for my area (NC and bordering states) and did screen shots and thankfully printed them, but that was a seriously less than perfect setup, and i cant find the saved files, so my printed sheets are all i have got.

if you post the east coast, central, areas first, i might even consider adding you to the birthday card list as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.