Get Together Feb. 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0FPY

Twin Cities Radio Monitors Get Together – Feb. 25, 2012 6:00 P.M.

A location has been confirmed for our next meeting.

Davanni’s in Edina:

5124 Gus Young Ln
Edina, MN 55436

Davannis : Location Details

The party room is reserved for us from 6:30 – 10:00 PM

There is wireless internet at Davanni’s for your convenience.

Need help with your new scanner? This is the place to get help.

Bring radios, antennas, software, etc. to demo.

Bring items you might want to sell or trade.

For more information e-mail: n0fpy@yahoo.com

JASII

Memory Capacity
Get Together Feb. 25th, 2012

I may try to stop in for this. Is there anybody here with a Home Patrol HP-1 that is planning on attending? If so, could you please bring the HP-1 to the meeting?

bernietr

I'll bring a BC125AT

I have had it a couple a days. Its a new lower cost analog portable with with some higher end fetures and will do narrowbanding.

JASII

Memory Capacity
7 Hour Tax Free* Sale

Radio City, Inc.

They also have the 7 Hour Tax Free* Sale at Radio City on Saturday. Perhaps some of us can make it to both Radio City earlier and then Davanni’s in Edina in the evening!

AAFC

Radio City, Inc.

They also have the 7 Hour Tax Free* Sale at Radio City on Saturday. Perhaps some of us can make it to both Radio City earlier and then Davanni’s in Edina in the evening!

I was just in there this past Wednesday and found out exactly how the tax free sale is going to work..... Basically, you still need to pay the tax, then whatever that tax amount was they will issue you a coupon for that amount to apply towards a future purchase. Not exactly "tax free" but it's still a great deal!

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
if anyone has an old computer with a Intel 486 or older and would like to sell it please bring it.

thank you

JASII

Memory Capacity
Get Together Feb. 25th, 2012

Chuck had a Motorola XTS on his belt.

MNGEARJAMMER

Pretty good turn-out

I had a great time last night at the get together. Learned some new stuff and got a chance to put a face on some of the handles I keep seeing on RR. Thanks to the guys who brought Home Patrols. I really wanted to get more info on those units, and I did. I will be looking forward to the next one. Oh, by the way, my cousin said she enjoyed the get together also.
Garry

Status
Not open for further replies.