medical responce levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamelfire

Does anyone know or know someone who can idetify the different levels of medical responce that I am hearing from departments in the south metro(Dakota County)? I hear delta, charlie level medical response. I assume(bad to do) it iis code 3 response vs. routine

unclebubba

I haven't maintained this website for several years now, but it is still up and can sometimes be useful. As a matter of fact I just refered to it a few days ago for the same reason. You can check out Priority Dispatch Codes here:

Priority Dispatch Codes

I should add that some departments may use just bits and pieces of the info, such as the the response code (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie...). Not too many using the entire code.

Last edited:

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
It goes from Alpha (not too bad) to Omega (obvious death) with Delta and Echo being life threatening situations.

n7lxi

Premium Subscriber
It also can set the response level. For example, where I work, paramedics only respond on Charlie, delta and echo calls. If we are dispatched on an alpha or bravo, we respond cold, that is, with no lights or siren.

And omega calls are the lowest priority with no life threat. For example, a home to doctors office transport would be coded as an Omega. The highest priority is an Echo, such as a cardiac arrest, 9 echo 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any spelling errors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.