Looking for good scanner apps for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmills

I use SR Deluxe - Scanner Radio Deluxe for Radio Reference Feeds.
I use Zello for ptt and I sometimes send a feed for specific incidents from my desktop with Zello to my IPhone. I tried a few different free feed apps and found little difference in performance but they did vary in size of app.

UvGotIssuesToo

Premium Subscriber
I use PoliceStream.

Does anyone know of a scanner app that will actually scan multiple feeds? PoliceStream and all the others I've tried so far only let you listen to one feed at a time.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
You can listen to radio reference feeds directly from safari without the need to download an app. I have been using scanner+ to stream my own scanner to my phone. Its the only one that I've found so far that will allow me to input a custom feed and will show the alpha tags without having to upgrade to the premium/pro version. However for some reason in the last day the tags have been out of sync, but i think that might partially be an issue with the computer serving the feed since its been having issues.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I've got several apps on my iPhone.

The one I use the most is Police Scanner Pro. Thanks to Dave's doing the Minneapolis feed, I listen to it pretty much every night. It has a sleep timer where I can set it to turn off after 90 minutes. It shows alpha tags but I've seen some problems with the alpha tags not being continuously displayed.

The next favorite is Emergency Radio. It is really good about continuous display of alpha tags, but it does not have a sleep timer.

rmarkwar

ACTION SCANNER

I use PoliceStream.

Does anyone know of a scanner app that will actually scan multiple feeds? PoliceStream and all the others I've tried so far only let you listen to one feed at a time.

Action Scanner by teeny Software

paid version will scan 4 different frequencies at the same time and you have 4 banks of frequencies.
so you have 16 frequencies in the setup 4 at a time. version 2.15

Status
Not open for further replies.