Edina - GV Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBWayzata

Premium Subscriber
It is not stated on the forum or the wiki. So do they share a PD dispatch main? On the database they are labeled for their respective citys but both have the same TGID(10734).

kc0ewq

I programed both cities into separate scan lists so I can monitor just them. I'll let it go for a while and see what I hear.

From what I heard I'm reporting that Edina and Golden Valley PD's share the dispatch talkgroup #10734. I definitely heard GV 35xx units on the TG. However it seemed to me that the Edina units use some other form of ID as I never heard 34xx.

There is one more talkgroup that is listed as shared between St. Louis Park and Golden Valley. It's TG #11040 tagged as "GVLY-SLP PD2".
I don't think they still share it as I did hear 39xx but no 35xx.

Last edited:

stmills

St. Louis Park used to dispatch Golden Valley, currently Edina Dispatches Golden Valley. Golden Valley will be moving to Hennepin Dispatch, I have not heard a date on when that will happen. Golden Valley uses 35xx call signs, and sometimes 5xx on car to car. Edina dispatches via officer badge number 1xx units and 2xx for CSOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.