Grove & Monitoring Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Although it has been reported in other parts of this site, I will miss Grove Enterprises and Monitoring Times. I haven't bought everything from them, not am I a current subscriber, but I have subscribed in the past and enjoyed the magazine.

I do hope we can keep Radio City going. Similarly, I don't buy all of my gear from them and I haven't been up there just lately, but I think they are an asset to this area.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
I used to subscribe to Monitoring Times as well, but I haven't been keeping up on my magazines lately and let it lapse. I like radio city and try to buy from them as much as possible, but for some things their prices arent the most competitive and its hard to do that when theres a $50 differences between them and online.

kc0net

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring Times

I have been a subscriber for many years and will miss this magizine a lot. They had the best information about scanning and shortwave listening plus the product testing was always the best. I bought many radios from Grove and had great service.
I wish Bob Grove a fun retirement and hope he will publish some articles in other publications.
Frank

mark40

Premium Subscriber
Before the internet became such a conduit of information I too had an MT subscription. Also have used Grove many times over the years. Very friendly staff and returns are never an issue. Best wishes to Mr & Mrs Grove

Status
Not open for further replies.