Radio Monitor Meeting Interest For Late Fall Of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am checking the interest for a meeting in the late fall. I am inclined to have this from 7 PM to 9 PM, on a Sunday night, at the Davanni's in Bloomington.

Here are some potential dates:

Sunday, November 4, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 11, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 18, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 2. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 9. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 16. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

If you are interested in this, please let me know what your preferences are. I know that this is many months away, but that should give people some time to plan for this and reserve a room at Davanni's.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
I would be most interested in November 25th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue5011

You do realize some of us who would like to attend live in **out-state, rural** locations..

I am two hours away -- in my case I need to be heading home by 5PM.

I do not drive after dark, as the MN DNR has too many deer out there... and my girl friend has totaled two cars due to wayward deer.

JASII

Memory Capacity
You do realize some of us who would like to attend live in **out-state, rural** locations...

I assume that is the case, but I actually don't know it until someone responds. And, I am glad that you did respond. I grew up in rural. northern Minnesota, so I try to be sympathetic to greater Minnesota. Matt, NØTNL, is confined to a wheelchair, so I have been favoring the Davanni's a few blocks from his house, even though we got "bumped" from Bloomington for Sunday's meeting. Matt has to deal with using Metro Mobility, which can be a challenge in, and of, itself.

Chris, who was at the meeting Sunday, has a prior commitment on Sundays until 1830 and can get to meetings at 1900. So, my thought process was simply trying to accommodate those in attendance for a future meeting

My experience has been that Sunday evenings seem to work out the best based on past experiences here. We seem to get the best turnouts.

fmulder13

I am checking the interest for a meeting in the late fall. I am inclined to have this from 7 PM to 9 PM, on a Sunday night, at the Davanni's in Bloomington.

Here are some potential dates:

Sunday, November 4, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 11, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 18, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 2. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 9. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

Sunday, December 16. 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM

If you are interested in this, please let me know what your preferences are. I know that this is many months away, but that should give people some time to plan for this and reserve a room at Davanni's.

Jim et al.,

All of these dates look good for me. At this point I'm planning to be in town for all of these dates. I'll keep an eye on the thread, but for now put me down as available on all.

Chris

JASII

Memory Capacity
Radio Monitor Meeting Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM Bloomington Davanni's

I have now confirmed the date and time of Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM at the Bloomington Davanni's.

bernietr

Outstate Guys interested in meeting

Any outstate guys interested in meeting or chatting.

I'm in Northern Pine County.

Hi JasII Don't know if i'll get down for the meeting.
Tom

JASII

Memory Capacity
Any outstate guys interested in meeting or chatting.

I'm in Northern Pine County.

Hi JasII Don't know if i'll get down for the meeting.
Tom

Tom,

As far as I am concerned, we could have a meeting sometime at Doc's in Sturgeon Lake. How far is that for you? I assume not very far. Have you eaten there? If so, do you like it? We could have a meeting there and you and me will be the only ones in attendance!

Jim

JASII

Memory Capacity
Radio Monitor Meeting Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7 PM to 9 PM Bloomington Davanni's

I am just bumping this to the top. It is now less than a month away.

JASII

Memory Capacity

Will anybody be bringing a laptop computer? Matt, NØTNL, said that he is in need of some programming updates. If anybody is, let me know here and I can see if he has programming cables and what radio(s) it is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.