East Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazmandemo

I have been listening to the mswin for a while and recently i have heard a lot of new tg ... 62063.. 41378... 43015...45630... i can hear everything in east Mississippi and west Alabama, and no info on these tgs.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Using the link to my e-mail could please send your e-mail address. I have few questions.

Big thanks

TheRadioGuru

The new TG's that you are hearing is the East Mississippi Power Electric Association, they migrated to the MSWIN last week with KENWOOD radios from ComSouth Communications. Also for your comment regarding Wayne County on the other thread, they fully use MSWIN for most county operations now.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The new TG's that you are hearing is the East Mississippi Power Electric Association, they migrated to the MSWIN last week with KENWOOD radios from ComSouth Communications. Also for your comment regarding Wayne County on the other thread, they fully use MSWIN for most county operations now.

Submit those IDed EMEPA TGs please

TheRadioGuru

Sorry MILF, I'm not positive if those are their new ID's or not, just letting the public know that they transitioned this passed week. Can you send me a PM?

frazmandemo

the 45630 is not emepa.. it is i believe to be Decatur police in newton county. 49015 is something in jasper county. and the 41384 is something here in Clarke county. as for the 62063 is open.

frazmandemo

and i know that wayne county is supposed to be on mwin.... but i have not heard them ... period. i can hear everyone else from hattiesburg to Jackson to kemper but not them.

frazmandemo

also i can not figure the meridian /lauderdale dmr..... i know meridian police are on it and so are lauderdale county so..... but they are fully encrypted... 24/7.

TheRadioGuru

FrazmanDemo, whats your e-mail address? I might be able to help you out some with stuff I can't discuss here in the forum...... Milf if you'd drop your's too I might have some info for you.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Jones uses both the OLD analog 800 and the MSWIN for OPS... VHF is still tone out I believe. A lot of Counties still use VHF for tone out. Including Hinds, and Rankin, though ops are all MSWIN for them. From a profile I saw, it does look like the Jones 800 analog is alive for now, with the third site only being MSWIN.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
If anyone can confirm the Jones Motorola is still online, i will reactivate it in the DB

Status
Not open for further replies.