KCMO P25 (MARRS) TRS -- PLEASE Post ALL questions/info here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
To try to keep all the information together and easier to find, please use this thread to post information.

scannerowner

What's the latest info... I know I've heard some testing, but when is the full switchover and when are FD and EMS getting on with it?? I have also heard Raytown and Grandview may be joining on with it... any help would be appreciated.

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
The latest I have heard was October for KCMO PD to change over. The dispatch center is still at the Agnes facility right now and the supervisors there are now saying a December move in back to the main comm center. Keep in mind this date is very fluid it has been pushed back several times now.

Several of us have been hearing Prairie Village PD on the system during the day the last few weeks and Riverside and Gladstone have been testing in parts of their respective jurisdictional limits.

So who knows for sure, just keep an ear peeled, it will happen sooner than you think.

HH

KC0CSE

they are still testing as of yesterday...they seem to have some problems with the reception in some areas of the city.....the talk on there radios is a Nov start-up????...

DblD

Rumor around the city is that all the mobile equipment for PD and FD is over at municipal but they haven't began installing yet. FD hasn't even completed the order for their portable units yet.

KC0CSE

Kcpd p-25

I have my 106 set on WILDCARD and picking up during the day testing....some Kansas tags are coming in checking tags....not really heard anything from center zone or north zone where I live....Im still getting all there traffic on there old 800meg analog system at this time...not going meet there target date from what Im hearing......

KC0CSE

KCPD P-25 encriped?????

..today this morning have been picking up KCPD P-25 ...they are using encriped on everything....hope this is not the norm....anyone picking up the same?.....maybe just testing?....

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
..today this morning have been picking up KCPD P-25 ...they are using encriped on everything....hope this is not the norm....anyone picking up the same?.....maybe just testing?....

On which talkgroups did you hear the encryption?

KC0CSE

Talk Group's requested

Talk Group's...35755...33051...33059.....33101....(33121 radio tech's) 35750....
Im on Wildcard with there 4 CC

PRO 106 sorry for spelling on (encryption) it does not sound the way it is spelled....

Last edited:

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
There has been some testing activity on 33051 within the last hour. Most of it was in the clear.

KC0CSE

That's strange center zone has been encrypted on my end....or what sounds to be......I live in the north zone area....do you guy's run the Wildcard or have you already programmed the talk-groups in .....I have been holding off until there add the FD...don't want to reprogram....I'm in the Wildcard mode now...with the 4 CC

PRO-106
KC0CSE

Last edited:

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Personally, I haven't added in the whole talkgroup list either on the Pro-197. It was in wildcard mode when I heard the Center Zone TG activity earlier (at 152 and N. Oak).

Status
Not open for further replies.