Semo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewade

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone pick up Bollinger county and if so how all I get is an annoying buzzing sound any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecps92

What Freq first ??
Then what make/model scanner second ??

Can anyone pick up Bollinger county and if so how all I get is an annoying buzzing sound any help is greatly appreciated

ewade

Premium Subscriber
It's 155.5200 scansemo says dmr encrypted but rr still shows analog

wb0wao

I'm pretty sure you aren't hearing DMR traffic from Bollinger Co. SO - I think what you are hearing is encrypted P25. BCSO is routinely heard on MOSWIN on the Bollinger County Travel (TG 4002) coming over to Cape County Jail for prisoner runs with multiple UID's for the vehicles (i85xxx series). Additionally, no current FCC license shows an emission grant for DMR on 155.520 MHz and no legitimate radio shop would set up a system when the licensee isn't authorized to use it . I just can't see BCSO spending that much money on a DMR system when they have MOSWIN radios in all of their vehicles.

semo

I'm pretty sure you aren't hearing DMR traffic from Bollinger Co. SO - I think what you are hearing is encrypted P25. BCSO is routinely heard on MOSWIN on the Bollinger County Travel (TG 4002) coming over to Cape County Jail for prisoner runs with multiple UID's for the vehicles (i85xxx series). Additionally, no current FCC license shows an emission grant for DMR on 155.520 MHz and no legitimate radio shop would set up a system when the licensee isn't authorized to use it . I just can't see BCSO spending that much money on a DMR system when they have MOSWIN radios in all of their vehicles.

Bollinger County EMS is licensed for MotoTrbo with a tower at the sheriffs office (WNIJ977).
Bollinger County fire is licensed for P25 (WNWQ871). Either of these are a possibility. I can name at least ten systems that use emissions that are not licensed in the semo area. Malden police uses p25 with an analog license, Campbell schools are DMR with an analog license and even Missippippi County EMS is using 155.2725 DMR color Code 3 without a license period. From my experience emissions are not to be trusted. I even consider them a joke.

semo

Further investigating I get:

Mototrbo

155.5200 Color Code 1 slot 1
Talkgroup 300 - Bollinger County Sheriff - encrypted

151.0100 Color Code 1 slot 1
Talkgroup 300 - Bollinger County Sheriff - encrypted

looks like listeners are out of luck.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Is Zalma fire still using 151.01 or are they now on*WQRH705 - 156.2325 Repeater with 159.255 (NFM at Advance)

Status
Not open for further replies.