MO Database Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
A couple of times now, including this evening, I have noticed there has been updates to the MO database. Tonight the counties are highlighted yellow. Previous times they were highlighted green. However, when I go to search each highlighted county there is no corresponding color highlighted agency. Is this information missing or am I not doing my search right? I have not had problems in the past, as far as I know. Thanks.

TGP

Premium Subscriber
When there in green they were updated in the last 24 hours.
Then they change to yellow to represent the last week.
I think you know this but I'm trying to understand your post.

When I just looked I found the highlighted agency's after clicking the county.

Seems to be working for me, could be something on your end?

Tom

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Yeah. I understand the color concept. It is when I go and look for the updated info on each county (that is highlighted) and on some of the counties I don't find the related, highlighted, info. On some counties I can find and see it. On others there is no new info. This happened to me before where about 1/3 of the state was green but I could not find green update, no matter where I searched. Maybe it is me (very well could be) or there may ???? be an issue on the site. Thanks for the reply. I will keep looking and searching when I get some more time. Have a great weekend.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
I checked there too. The day when I saw 1/3 of the state was green I checked all trunked systems and non of them were green. So I am just giving up on the matter. No use in beating a dead horse. Thanks for the help.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the link. It must have been one of those "minor" changes. Hope I didn't clog the forum too much.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
if you hover your mouse pointer over the link at the top right corner of any db page.
such as..
(Last Updated: September 7, 2017, 8:43 pm
US > Pennsylvania > Montgomery (County) [Philadelphia])

you'll see a pop up of the most recent changes to that page!

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
A few weeks ago, I was updating (moving) the miscellaneous information to the WIKI page for that county.

Some times, I am just updating the frequencies from FM to NFM as I find them.

So, no real changes, just mostly cosmetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.