Republic PD missing in database

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdalton26

Premium Subscriber
I noticed when programming my scanner that in Greene County, the city of Republic is missing entirely from the database. Its the second largest city in the county so unless I am missing something, shouldn't it be there?

I found their FCC license (KXO933) FRN: 0002487585 so I don't know why it isn't listed. Anyone know more on this than I do?

Thanks!

TheBoz

I haven't listened for a while, but last I heard, Republic PD was running on Springfield/Greene County Public Safety Services trunked radio system on talkgroup 24752, and I think fire was talkgroup 17616. I haven't been down that way for a few months, but last I knew it was still an analog 800 MHz system.

TheBoz

Also, on Greene County's page, at the bottom, there is a list of the trunked radio systems in Greene County, if you click on Springfield/Greene County Public Safety Servises, it will show s list of all of the talkgroups and somewhere in the mix should be Republic.

rwier

Premium Subscriber
I noticed when programming my scanner that in Greene County, the city of Republic is missing entirely from the database. Its the second largest city in the county so unless I am missing something, shouldn't it be there?

I found their FCC license (KXO933) FRN: 0002487585 so I don't know why it isn't listed. Anyone know more on this than I do?

Thanks!

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2304
see attached

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.