Warner Communication CAP+, Dittronics, A & K Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

semo

Hello, While trying to map out WQLW305 (A & K Communications) Hytera XPT site at Campbell, MO. I have found that this system is tied into the Dittronics Cap+ sites at Benton WQES760 (Dittronics) and possibly Cape Girardeau. Most of the traffic is from the Scott County area. All sites repeat the same talkgroups. It seems Dittronics and A & K Communications are just selling access to Warner Communication systems. Warner Communications shows the address to Dittronics in Benton (Two Way Radio Dealers in Benton Missouri Cape Girardeau). Warner Communications is the contact for these systems but have differing licensee names. Would you submit this as a Warner Communications System or by each licensee name. Any comments or suggestions? Each site shows color code 1.

Last edited:

semo

Well, I can confirm the A & K site carries the same users and traffic as the Dittronics XPT sites in Benton and Cape Girardeau. These are Warner Communication sites that are licensed to other licencees. That explains why the A & K XPT site appeared shortly after the Warner Communication LTR site at Campbell, MO disappeared.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
If they appear to be the same users (Talkgroups match up, etc), we'd more than likely like to merge them onto one system with multiple sites (even if actual site numbers may not exist).

Whatever it is, just submit it, and I'll ask any questions if we need to sort anything out.

Thanks!
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.