MSHP on MOSWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburgess

Premium Subscriber
I used to live in in Missouri and still travel there about three times a year. When I resided there I liked to listen to MOHP. On there old setup before MOSWIN MOHP had a number of channels on there mobile radios.

Ch1 Car to car
Ch2 Trp base to mobile
Ch3 Trp mobile to base
Ch4 Sheriff's net

Trp A and B would have 2 troop base to mobile channels (metro / rural) and 2 mobile to base channels (metro / rural)

My question is with MOSWIN each district has a minimum of three dispatch channels and three car to car channels. Anybody know or share how each district utilizes the different dispatch channels in each troop? or is Sheriff's net or Point to Point on any of these dispatch channels?

zzdiesel

I really only know about Region E HP since I live on the Bootheel. Poplar Bluff uses both a North & South Dispatch TG's that are 55 & 57. Point to Point was replaced by what is now HP REIO channels. The cities & counties here in SE part of the state use TG 3525 to make reports to the Poplar Bluff Region E HQ. The former Sheriff's net 155.730 is just about dead here in the Bootheel. I hope this makes a little sense to you. I'm not the best Splainer!

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
Troop A Dispatch 3 seems to be south zone area. On MARRS 34697 is the TG that Cass, Co uses to talk with Troop A.

kb0rpj

Feed Provider
Troop H uses dispatch 1 primary, dispatch 2 as an "overflow."

If say there is a major crash on I29, all other traffic would be moved to dispatch 2.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.