Govonors dinner BIG MTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbls1987

Can anyone is kalispell that has a online scanner program national interipabiliry freq. into there online scanner for tues today's govonors dinner and event at big mtn we have law enforcement officers from around the nation here with govonors from all over us . Have k9 dogs and tons of security

osborne605

BIG MTN

Someone in black trucks setup radios at the Middle School and at the Whitefish Lake Lodge and a white trailer is there with antennas on it. Lots of encrypted traffic on the VHF trunked system and some federal frequencies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I live up on Big Mountain during the summer. Talkgroup 867 on the state system was very busy with traffic, MHP operations, but all encrypted.

I caught a few transmissions on a 418 MHz freq that I believe was one of the fed interop channels but it was very infrequent.

I drove down to the staging area at the day lodge on the mountain when the dinner and meeting happened up here and there were numerous command vehicles, and SUVs that carted the governors around. Other than that there really wasn't much with regards to comms for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.