Omaha Police Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquierStrat

lol, with your 1 single post..

Thats too bad. I was totally on board (and still am) with the reason the last guy quit doing that feed

Last edited:

jessep28

The feed provider should temporarily take it down after a couple weeks just to see how quickly Westside22 complains.

SCPD

QRT
Just to add to this forum, I was the original Omaha Police streamer (before the guy who was streaming with reception issues). Please don't "rely" or become attached to this as I don't know if this will actually stay. I put it online because the scanner no longer had its previous purpose of monitoring p25 channels as I lost interest. I am seeing if it is still worth keeping this scanner alive. I was rereading previous posts and no, I was not the one with the scanner reception issues and no I also wasn't the one who pulled the feed for RR's policy (there has only been 3 different broadcasters including me as the original).

SCPD

QRT
Sorry, when I said I lost interest in monitoring p25 I meant control channel decoding which is what I used my Pro-106 and Pro-197 for. My PSR-800 were always being used and still will.

SquierStrat

ah, ok. i misunderstood. Ive been thinking about one of these for a few weeks now, and figured since scannermaster, ham radio outlet, and now today universal radio have all significantly raised the price, if i want one of these i better act fast. I just purchased one from Aesham, which from what i could find, is the only place left that has them for their "traditional" price

SCPD

QRT
I actually moved last night around 10PM to my spare PSR-800. I was using my Pro-106 for the feed.

slshow

Premium Subscriber
Please don't stop with your scanner feed. I was disappointed when it went "off air" several months ago. Your feed is very clear and appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.