Sarpy County clarification needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Had a submission for the trunked system there, and when I saw it - its a mess.

With that said, the first set of talkgroups under "law enforcement" can anyone provide a better description of what these talkgroups are and who they are for?

Local police east/west dispatched by sheriff, 911 center or?

I'll be placing everything in correct catagories over the next day or three

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
In the past LE East and LE West were dispatched by Sarpy County 911 and were dispatch channels for all Law enforcement agencies in Sarpy County. These channels were labeled as “LE East” and “LE West” in radios. This was several years back, so I’m not sure if there have been changes.

This is listed in Misc System Information. Can anyone around Omaha verify if it is still accurate or needs updating?

Law East: City of Bellevue

Law West: Papillion, LaVista, and Sheriff Office (includes LaPlatte, Springfield, Gretna and rest of unannexed areas of county)

PJH

Premium Subscriber
County has been overhauled. There are a few what I would consider to be questionable entries, but I have no information to make any other changes.

If you see something, or know of a better description/use/etc, please use the "submit" tab under the system so we can update it.

The ranges have also been adjusted and a few other backend changed made for a better scanning experience.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Just curious, what are the questionable entries? Maybe someone here can clarify.

On another note, this system is likely to go away in the next couple of years as I believe Sarpy County will be joining the ORION system.

Status
Not open for further replies.