Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcinnv

Over the week end somelittle hands found my BCT15, What I found was that the wx priority was turned on, I got that turned off, But my Nevada shared Radio System, is messed up. It scans in ID scan mot but it does'nt Hit on anything, If i place on hold and turn the scroll control Knob to a known place like, NHP allied i hear traffic, I also hear traffic in Bear track setting, I tried reprogramming to no avail, now I just noticed that FM is showing in the display , Any Ideas,????

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Nsrs

Over the week end somelittle hands found my BCT15, What I found was that the wx priority was turned on, I got that turned off, But my Nevada shared Radio System, is messed up. It scans in ID scan mot but it does'nt Hit on anything, If i place on hold and turn the scroll control Knob to a known place like, NHP allied i hear traffic, I also hear traffic in Bear track setting, I tried reprogramming to no avail, now I just noticed that FM is showing in the display , Any Ideas,????
NV Shared system is EDACS, ID scan MOT? Or was that a typo and meant to be Mode?. And before this happened it was working right? Next time download freescan, save a copy of your bct15 systems/groups etc. on your pc as a backup. Freescan also gives you all the controls on pc instead of turning the knob and manually programing. Make sure the att wasn't turned on.

jcinnv

MY bad I know it is a EDACS, That was a typo mode, I have Freescan but I think the file is corrupt now, so I'm thinking I will stop by AES. one day this week see if they can clean it up, than load freescan on to my wifes Laptop, for future use, and yes it was working fine before the liitle ones found it , lesson learned thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.