Help # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcinnv

Went by AES today, spoke to Luke, told him NSRS wasn't working, he said it looked good, he got a 346 out and he was not getting anything either, no signal no hits, I did notice the display was "searcthing for control channel" so I'm thinking NSRS has done the reband, However if I go to Beartracker hold on LV-Sunrise i get tgid 05-121-122 -123 , ( loud and clear) Using FREESCAN what is the easest way to edit the channels, I read the subtract 1500 forumla, I understand that, Is it all control channels both primary and secondary?? what is the best screen to use?? Please be patient, I'M not computer savvy, thanks

Highpockets

Went by AES today, spoke to Luke, told him NSRS wasn't working, he said it looked good, he got a 346 out and he was not getting anything either, no signal no hits, I did notice the display was "searcthing for control channel" so I'm thinking NSRS has done the reband, However if I go to Beartracker hold on LV-Sunrise i get tgid 05-121-122 -123 , ( loud and clear) Using FREESCAN what is the easest way to edit the channels, I read the subtract 1500 forumla, I understand that, Is it all control channels both primary and secondary?? what is the best screen to use?? Please be patient, I'M not computer savvy, thanks

That is an Edacs system, you have to have all the channels in a site in LCN order programmed in for it to track properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.