NHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mary2

Okay guys I have moved way up by Decauter and the 215 freeway. I still get some calls but thinking I need a new site to program. Any help will be greatly appreciated. New travel to work has doubled, takes about forty minutes so lots of time for scanning.

bikinjohn

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/30.0.1599.16 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25)

Are you at the northern beltway and Decatur or the southern beltway and Decatur?

3mary2

I live at the Northern Beltway and Decatuer, close to the middle school. I put Angel Peak in but it seems to hang up a lot.

3mary2

NHP Update

I have made several trips to the new house and discovered the Hotel Rio location still works on the Pro-97 and GRE 500 when connected to my Max-Rad Tri-Band antenna in the car. It seems only the desk top PSR 600 is having trouble picking up the NHP. Before you guys jump all over me I have no attic and not sure what the HOA will allow for outside antenna. I sincerely Thank everyone for trying to help me with the new situation I have at home.
Sure have a good copy on Nellis as they are really close.Guess I will spend some time listening to them.
Again many thanks

Dann

Premium Subscriber
What Is The Best Site To Use For The Strip. I Will Be In Town The First Of Next Month For A Few Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.