BCT15X help for Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mengen726

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to figure out how to input the broadcast feed/freqs for the Clark Co (Las Vegas, NV) Fire Departments listed at Clark County Fire Departments for my BCT15X. I've tried using the free scan software but am unable to program it with these talk groups and/or freqs. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks

737mech

Premium Subscriber
SNACC help

I am trying to figure out how to input the broadcast feed/freqs for the Clark Co (Las Vegas, NV) Fire Departments listed at Clark County Fire Departments for my BCT15X. I've tried using the free scan software but am unable to program it with these talk groups and/or freqs. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks

One thing to make it very easy, become a premium subscriber at Radioreference, then you can import the data into freescan. You'd also have the rest of the database available to get things like NHP and LMNRA. Lot's of stuff in Vegas to scan.

The other way manually enter the system. Hope you have time. Since you just started here you don't have the Private Message service activated yet. Premium subscribers get that right away and it's worth every penny. If you get pm service on this site you can send me a pm and I will help you save time. The manual way could take forever.

If you choose to go the hard way, you need to make one site, call it Clark Trunked, enter all the control channels (blue ones and red one in the rrdb). Select cc only in setings. Then create groups, one for fire one for ems etc, and manually enter the tgids and alpha tags from the rrdb. Here's the system you want to look at. Clark County - Southern Nevada Area Communications Council (SNACC) Trunking System, Clark County, Nevada - Scanner Frequencies also set your system type as MOT CUSTOM REBAND TYPE II.
Oops sorry I see you are subscriber, doohh!!! Just pm me I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.