SAR OPERATIONS Douglas Co & Lyon Co Body bags needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvranchosbill

Its 00:09 Hrs Sept 11 2018 and unknown taking place right now in Pine Nut Mtns all i have is Lyon Co SAR #5101, #5108 Douglas Co SAR Search-11, Search-12, Tech-12 with UAV and Care-Flight are all enroute up Sunrise Pass at first DCSAR was Code-3 now per Sgt go Code-2 i have no details yet as i happened to come into middle of responding.
At moment i hear traffic on Douglas Co Orange (156.2250/141.3) and Lyon Co SO-2 (159.1050/146.2) as info becomes current i may post.
So far careflight-2 requests that drone land before they enter airspace.
On DCSO Primary SO unit asking another SO unit if they have any body bags left?
DCSO Admin, On call Investigator & Evidence tech requested for 10-44 (Dead Body)
Care-flight has landed and evaluating person(s) unknown for 10-44.
Im not sure what this is yet but i bet it may be a plane crash however that is not been mentioned or confirmed nor any other details of what has occurred.
Lyon Co SAR #5101 is being advised all 4 occupants accounted for and are on Douglas Co side of line, no details except 1 confirmed fatality but body bags plural was mentioned.
m scanning muti freqs and they all talk at same time so im having problem getting details.
I now heard that they want confirmation that there will be no patients to be transported.
Also DCSO #301 is transmitting on (155.6250/306D) input but not coming through any repeater i assume disp and im a block or two away can hear him direct but not making from disp rxcvr to repeater not part of system?, if i wasnt listening to input i wouldnt hear him and units on repeaters wont either.
Another request on DCSO Primary if all 4 occupants are 10-44 confirmed and answer was not yet as disp has not been told yet.

Last edited:

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Its 00:09 Hrs Sept 11 2018 and unknown taking place right now in Pine Nut Mtns all i have is Lyon Co SAR #5101, #5108 Douglas Co SAR Search-11, Search-12, Tech-12 with UAV and Care-Flight are all enroute up Sunrise Pass at first DCSAR was Code-3 now per Sgt go Code-2 i have no details yet as i happened to come into middle of responding.
At moment i hear traffic on Douglas Co Orange (156.2250/141.3) and Lyon Co SO-2 (159.1050/146.2) as info becomes current i may post.
So far careflight-2 requests that drone land before they enter airspace.
On DCSO Primary SO unit asking another SO unit if they have any body bags left?
DCSO Admin, On call Investigator & Evidence tech requested for 10-44 (Dead Body)
Care-flight has landed and evaluating person(s) unknown for 10-44.
Im not sure what this is yet but i bet it may be a plane crash however that is not been mentioned or confirmed nor any other details of what has occurred.
Lyon Co SAR #5101 is being advised all 4 occupants accounted for and are on Douglas Co side of line, no details except 1 confirmed fatality but body bags plural was mentioned.
m scanning muti freqs and they all talk at same time so im having problem getting details.
I now heard that they want confirmation that there will be no patients to be transported.
Also DCSO #301 is transmitting on (155.6250/306D) input but not coming through any repeater i assume disp and im a block or two away can hear him direct but not making from disp rxcvr to repeater not part of system?, if i wasnt listening to input i wouldnt hear him and units on repeaters wont either.
Another request on DCSO Primary if all 4 occupants are 10-44 confirmed and answer was not yet as disp has not been told yet.
Would all that be from this incident?

https://www.recordcourier.com/news/aerial-search-aids-in-finding-hiker-lost-overnight-in-sierra/

Sent using Tapatalk

gvranchosbill

No but here is the identical item in the record courier and nevada appeal

Carson City man dead, three others injured in Pinenut crash
Nevada Appeal staff report
September 11, 2018

A 29-year-old Carson City man died Monday night in a crash in the Pinenut Mountains.
Elliott Jones, 29, was found dead after Douglas County Emergency Communications received a call from Lyon County Emergency Communications, reporting a motor vehicle accident with possible fatalities in an unknown location between Douglas County and Lyon County in the Pinenut Mountains about 11 p.m. Monday.
The involved parties were unable to give information pertaining to their location due to darkness and being unable to see landmarks.
Douglas County Sheriff's Office deployed patrol deputies to a possible GPS coordinate along with Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue, Careflight helicopter, and the Douglas County Sheriff's Office Drone to attempt to locate the motor vehicle accident based on the GPS coordinate and telephone pinging.
Careflight was able to locate the motor vehicle accident off a trail in the Pinenut Mountains in Douglas County.
Medical resources were deployed for three individuals, all from Carson City, with minor injuries and Jones.
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Investigations Division is conducting an investigation into the cause of the crash. Cause of the accident at this time appears to be alcohol related.

https://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/local/carson-city-man-dead-three-others-injured-in-pinenut-crash/

Attachments

• FATAL.jpg
    FATAL.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.