Whos using 154.3400??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i have 154.3400 pluged in as Lake Valley FPD in calif with a pl of 100. But last night i dont know if it was bleedover or what from douglas co nevada sheriff. I'm not hearing it anymore, just wonering if anyone could inlighten me.

nhp9943

That i believe is Washoe tribal police informal chat channel. It is not public so you found something top secret. Gongrats. Also can you snap some pics of the new suburban you guys got with some interior shots?

No thats freq is 155.3400, also the dispatcher sounded the same as the Douglas Dispatcher, and they were using roads that are found in douglas county.

PS the tribal channel can be funny when they get to talking about sports and such.

sigint1

Was: joking
Its the Virginia Peak Repeater near Wadsworth/Nixon area - I think some of the county units have it as well - when I hear them on it they are usualy coordinating with some county unit/dispatch or else going car/car- I believe they refer to it sometimes as "rural" when they switch to it from the trunked system - License is WPYW-966 - according to FCC ULS it was licensed in late August of 2005

nhp9943

firefighterbiddle said:
No thats freq is 155.3400, also the dispatcher sounded the same as the Douglas Dispatcher, and they were using roads that are found in douglas county.

PS the tribal channel can be funny when they get to talking about sports and such.

What about those pics Scottie

Yea, sorry about that, Ive been out of the VFD scene for about a year, after they decieded that the cadet/explorer program was a waste. I should have changed my profile by now its just slipped my mind. Im now working as a AD hire for the BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.