WW Berry Transportation Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
Looking for anybody who has the frequency for WW Berry Bus Transportation. Used in Lisbon/Littleton/Lancaster NH area.

thanks

I am also curious as well if someone has a link to all school bus radio frequency operations. I know a site had one a while back listing all school and bus company radio channels.

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
W.w. Berry transportation

153.3650 is channel 1&2 (shared repeater off mt. Washington)
152.4050 is channel 3&4 (shared repeater off mt. Faraway)
they been looking into getting a repeater south also...more to come of that.
Hope this helps.

I remember if you did a google search NH radio frequencies it listed a site down the lines of swnh. and he had several folders from Fire, EMS, DPW, Hospital, Bus, and Utilities listed with each channel, frequency call sign and entity. Each type of two way radio service had its own page. Their was one listed of every bus company and frequency he had logged.

KB1VLA

153.3650 is channel 1&2 (shared repeater off mt. Washington)
152.4050 is channel 3&4 (shared repeater off mt. Faraway)
they been looking into getting a repeater south also...more to come of that.
Hope this helps.

Are there other users with different tones on the Mt Washington repeater? Conway Scenic Railroad is using a rental repeater on Mt Washington and I've never found it. 153.365 is the only licensed rental VHF repeater up there.

Sorry to keep an old thread going but I couldn't help but do a search on that link that was provided. I found a lot of old radio assignments. One other was our old school bus provider. We were Bruce Transportation, then First Student. Since I can remember, the frequency was 155.295. This one said 159.495. Now the Exeter SAU itself created the entity of 155.295. Did that channel just vanish?

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPPE223 - BRUCE TRANSPORTATION GROUP INC - Frequencies Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.