Is the DB Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djs9164

Loaded up the scanner with Carroll County frequencies for a vacation in the mountains. Mostly the scanner (Whistler 1088) was deaf with a few exceptions. I listed on line to Carroll and realized there was way more traffic than I was getting. Did a search and voila most frequencies were digital where the ones on RR are analog. Could someone check and update if needed.
Thanks

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Loaded up the scanner with Carroll County frequencies for a vacation in the mountains. Mostly the scanner (Whistler 1088) was deaf with a few exceptions. I listed on line to Carroll and realized there was way more traffic than I was getting. Did a search and voila most frequencies were digital where the ones on RR are analog. Could someone check and update if needed.
Thanks

This is why I always make my own scan lists and not rely on everyone else's information.

However, you or anyone can submit corrected information to RR for the database. Go to https://www.radioreference.com/apps/submit/ and submit corrections for the next database update.

Status
Not open for further replies.