Burlington County live dispatch feed now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
The Westampton Fire Department and Emergency Services is proud to announce their new live stream accessible from our website, www.westamptonfire.org We are streaming F1 (county wide fire/ems dispatch) and all response/operational channels on the County's TRS are being scanned. The North Central Response 1 channel is set as a priority (Mt. Holly, Westampton, Eastampton, Lumberton, Hainesport & Willingboro).

Special thanks to ScanAmerica for accommodating us and Sean Desjardins for spearheading the project!

The simplex dispatch channel is being monitored with a Yaesu FT90R and basic telescoping antenna. The TRS is being monitored through a Motorola Astro 5000 series base unit and a Hustler (I think) discone antenna mounted in the attic of the firehouse. All audio lines are then fed to a mixer and broadcasted over a 40 watt speaker in the main engine bay.

Enjoy our website!

-Jeff

crazyboy

The Westampton Fire Department and Emergency Services is proud to announce their new live stream accessible from our website, www.westamptonfire.org We are streaming F1 (county wide fire/ems dispatch) and all response/operational channels on the County's TRS are being scanned. The North Central Response 1 channel is set as a priority (Mt. Holly, Westampton, Eastampton, Lumberton, Hainesport & Willingboro).

Special thanks to ScanAmerica for accommodating us and Sean Desjardins for spearheading the project!

The simplex dispatch channel is being monitored with a Yaesu FT90R and basic telescoping antenna. The TRS is being monitored through a Motorola Astro 5000 series base unit and a Hustler (I think) discone antenna mounted in the attic of the firehouse. All audio lines are then fed to a mixer and broadcasted over a 40 watt speaker in the main engine bay.

Enjoy our website!

-Jeff

Thank you very much. I have been looking for one of these.

Edit: is anyone else experiencing low audio on the feed?

Last edited:

Danny6569

the link

can someone tell me what to click on to listen ? in the website where and how to ? i clicked on where it says live audio is coming to westamptonfire.org and then i clicked on where it says direct link to wtes and all that it keeps saying the page is not working is there somepalce else to clcik onto ? thanks Danny...

Tech792

Maybe adjust your computer's audio properties. Right click on the little speaker icon down on the lower right screen, to the left of the clock.

crazyboy

Maybe adjust your computer's audio properties. Right click on the little speaker icon down on the lower right screen, to the left of the clock.

Thanks, I've done that, I don't listen to many feeds online though, I was just going by the audio level in comparison to other programs.

Tech792

I now see what you were talking about Crazyboy. Today (at 3:35 pm), I was listening to a fire in Moorestown and the audio was going real low, then back to normal. Unless some one was working on something at that time.

Tech792

The dispatch side (154.22) audio is real low. But the digital trunking side is working good. (01/04/09)

Tech792

02/01/09 - Since yesterday, keeps dropping out and having to start the player again. This morning, not working at all. Maybe the server or router/modem has to be rebooted? ScanAmerica shows it as offline.
Thanks

crazyboy

02/01/09 - Since yesterday, keeps dropping out and having to start the player again. This morning, not working at all. Maybe the server or router/modem has to be rebooted? ScanAmerica shows it as offline.
Thanks

It did drop for me a couple times last night.

Tech792

Seems to be working good tonight. What ever the problem was earlier it must have cleared up. (10 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.