Moorestown PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Whats going on with Moorestown? Somtimes they're on their conventional freq, sometimes they're on TGID 18768 of the BC trunk system, and lately I think I keep hearing them on P-2A talkgroup. Is that going to be their permanent home?

Danny6569

moorestown

they just switched to central on wednesday but i dont know why there using p-2a ive been hearing them on p-31 for a while now but maybe there using the conventional channel as a tac channel now ? but they are now being county dispatched as of wednesday.

Danny6569

moorestown

the tgid for moorestown is 18768 if thats what there still gonna use im sitting here right now waiting to hear them or trying to figure out what there on im doing a search and store on my 396 xt to see what i can pick up.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
For now I would put keep TGID 18768, P-2A and their conventional frequency all programmed in until we figure out what they're gonna do.

Danny6569

moorestown

i havent heard them on anything at all the p-31 tgid the 500.412 channel or the p2-a channel what is going on here ? they must be using some other tgid or something else maybe being dispatched by computer ?

Danny6569

moorestown

from what im hearing moorestown is going to stay on P2-A since they went to central on wednesday P2-A should be there permanet channel from what im being told and it would make sense to put them on this because moorestown is connected to cinnaminson which already uses P2-A so if they need backup i guess theyll hear it since being on the same channel so we now have cinnaminson palmyra riverton and moorestown on P2-A now.

Danny6569

moorestown

yes unless they switch channels to do something else like a dl look up or liscence plate look up or something else thats all done on p-5 and p-6 or unless they go to a car to car channel to talk or something but yes they will hear each other most the time.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I was just going to confirm still on P2A TGID 18704. Moorestown is District 31 and now share this channel with 20 (Cinnaminson), 24(Riverton), and 80 (Palmyra). I believe 70(Riverside) is also on this talkgroup. It makes sense that this would be their permanent home since its probably a lot of money to employ their own dispatchers for the township PD. I wonder if they had to pay Burlington County to use that talkgroup? I hope this is their permanent home from a scanner's perspective so that I don't have to have their channel holding up other transmissions for a nonsense conversation. They can't do that on central.

Danny6569

moorestown

hey police freak riverton is on the P-2A tgid not riverside so you have moorestown cinnaminson riverton and palmyra on the P-2A tgid riverside is on the regular P-2 tgid and yes moorestown changed to central to save money like they dont have any money lol rich town if you ask me lol

Danny6569

maple shade

maple shade uses the conventional frequency 501.012 for dispatching calls and most other stuff unless they changed to central, but i havent heard anything about them going to central yet so they should still be on that frequency.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I can confirm Maple Shade PD is still on their conventional freq. I've been hearing activity on TGID 18768 sounds like all PD Tac Comms.

Status
Not open for further replies.