Salem Co NJ TRS new TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
Hello,
I discovered a new TG but have no idea exactly what it is used for. TG4800 has field units calling district 8 with radio checks, "SEC" to district 8. There are only afew 800 units on here and very light traffic. Never hear base calling for the field units.

Perhaps courthouse related?

Keep an ear out.

Dave

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
Not sure who the dist 8 units are but this TG is in the database already, been there since last week but it was labled PD West Alt when I looked a couple days ago. I can only monitor this when I'm at work in Gloucester county so my monitoring time time is limited. The system doesn't reach Burlingtion county.

ayaresr

Been meaning to submit this one myself now that I have identified it. The first time I ever heard it in use was for parking lot ops when the new glass center for Salem Community College opened in Alloway across from the dump. I hadn't been able to confirm until a couple weeks ago who was using this TG. A few weeks ago I heard the county dispatch calling Salem Community College Security via this TG saying they were getting an emergency activation from one of their radios and making sure they were under control. So for now at least, I would say this is Salem Community College Security. I only ever catch it active maybe a few times a month if that.

On Edit: Just submitted the additional info to the DB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.