Fairview PD - Bergen County

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanXO

formally East Jersey part time south of the Border
Heard something on the listed TG 1207 on off all week, but nothing since friday and saturday day shift
late Friday nite heard a county officer testing on the tg with comm center all in the clear
maybe a joint ops betwteen them during week?
Fairview does have a radio or two so they can operate on- with Ridgefiled tg and the county interops - mutual aid channels

shield5535

Good Morning.

Someone was testing on the Fairview TG 1207 between 5-6pm last night and frankly although unable to remember all of the landmarks it didn't sound like any that I am aware of in Fairview. I'll keep listening and not sure if anyone else heard it last night

Good Morning.

Someone was testing on the Fairview TG 1207 between 5-6pm last night and frankly although unable to remember all of the landmarks it didn't sound like any that I am aware of in Fairview. I'll keep listening and not sure if anyone else heard it last night

Fairview just had a change of command following the former chief's retirement. The new chief was sworn in the other day. Perhaps he's investigating his communications options.

Or, it could be a "demo" talkgroup that municipal departments are set up on to try out.

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Franklin Lakes and Oakland are looking at switching, it could be them since Midland Park and Wyckoff are on 1206, 1207 would be the next logical TG.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Alarmguy:

Do you know if both PD & FD for Franklin Lakes & Oakland are considering switching over to the County system?

Thanks!

For Franklin Lakes would make sense, they are on T-Band UHF(470.400)

And “would be affected by the giveback”

According to the one guy on here, who has a source, for Oakland, only PD moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jvdet

? It has also been reported they are using state 700 system, and I have not heard them on county TRS so which system are they using

yes digital

This was an old thread across a few years. I was up in Fairview/Cliffside/Fort Lee two months ago in September. Fairview was on 155.610 at the time.

I'm confused. Did they finally leave for the County system, or did they go digital on 155.610 (or are they on NJICS 700... the thread spiraled out a little)?

Status
Not open for further replies.