JCFD P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

asnhnetwork

Its appears on May 1, 2013 JCFD switched all its fire transmissions to the P25 trunk system. I heard them on analog in the morning then shortly afternoon I heard them do a rollcall on P25 trunk and dispatch was sending them on calls after and advising them to use fg 2 or fg 6 for the assignments..

ansky

I'm still hearing dispatch today on 460.550 analog. Perhaps they are keeping an analog simulcast of the main dispatch channel?

KD2EE

Premium Subscriber
I can definitely verify JCFD activity on their analog simulcast channel as of 5/2 all day

K2DNR

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I can definitely verify JCFD activity on their analog simulcast channel as of 5/2 all day

They only simulcast once in awhile on the TRS. They are back on analog F/T. The other day for some reason was an exception. They may just have had more jobs than analog channels, so they went to the P25.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
The plan is to do all dispatching on Dispatch 1 and assign one of the analog channels for fire calls. First responders, stills and other runs will be given a P-25 T/G. The dispatch center does not enough dispatchers to monitor all the T/G's and analog channels right now.

K2DNR

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm still hearing dispatch today on 460.550 analog. Perhaps they are keeping an analog simulcast of the main dispatch channel?

I have not heard any JCFD activity on the P25 since 5/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.