Royal Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrasowski

Sad...

Sad to see the NJ dealer who holds at least part of the NJ state contract for Motorola, dealing with police agencies and school systems, is a part of the drug arrests. Talk about irony....

----

"Davieau, aside from owning the River Styx Grill with his wife Sandy, owns the Wharton-based company Royal Communications that provided communication needs to law enforcement agencies all over the state, the prosecutor's office said. He is accused of using both businesses as distribution points.

Davieau is facing 90 counts of 13 charges ranging from second-degree distribution of heroin within 500 feet of a public park to lesser possession charges. He allegedly imported 1,900 folds of heroin."

----

Another version of the article in the Herald: New Jersey Herald: Heroin bust nabs River Styx Grill owner, 6 others

Coolant113

It says was a owner, is he the sole owner of Royal or is there multiple people who own it? i saw today they are going to seize the restaurant, however it didnt say if they were going to seize Royal

abrasowski

Name Change

Looks like they changed their name but are using the same address/telephone number. Don't know how Motorola is not pulling their dealer status. Must be the $$$ they bring in (NJ State Contract). Last I heard the brother is now taking over...

Northeast Communications Inc (formally Royal Communications)
Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Northern New Jersey Northeast Communications

They have registered a new business entity (0101029074) so its not just a name change, I guess that's how they can slide by.

SCPD

QRT
Royal still in business

Follow Up of this debacle and stupidity

Royal Comm in Wharton NJ just changed their name to another company. Transferred ownership to another family member and are still selling equipment to law enforcement..Many agencies did return equipment that was purchased from them and stopped all business while others still do business from this family owned business...Sold the restaurant which they originally listed for 750,000 (not with it ) for 314,000 paying approx 50,000 fine to the gov.The new owner of restaurant actually is making a huge success with it. Royals owner was convicted to 5 years and served 2.5 years in prison and is currently out on parol last year.

RocketNJ

I guess you have been sleeping for a while now? They changed their name to Northeast Communications three years ago!.

From what I read, the drug incident was involving the former owner of Royal and someone involved with the restaurant. Had nothing to do with the employees at the two-way business.

Follow Up of this debacle and stupidity

Royal Comm in Wharton NJ just changed their name to another company. .

SCPD

QRT
In reply it did have to do with the radio business, owner was transporting heroin in a vehicle registered to royal communications from Newark NJ and storing inventory at the radio business location, Wharton NJ...was selling heroin years before the restaurant opened, the restaurant got him on the governments radar when the complaints from hopatcong residents started coming in

You dont sell a specialized profitable business which take decades to acquire all those dealerships which they claim makes millions of dollars in profit per annum, you hire someone to manage it for you, whats most likely happening they are not making their dealership quotas and may be danger of having them pulled, especially their main line starting with Mot...Mot will hold you to annual quotas or poof your gone, having an Mot and Hars dealership is unheard of in the same shop..which product do you push, both have annual quotas to hold dealerships..How they pulled that one off who knows..But Im sure the other Hars dealers are fuming over that one..Personally I think they bit off more than they can chew. And to boot there is a reputable Mot dealer less than a mile away from them..Again very shady..How are there 2 mot dealers that close to each other

Without the influx of the Royal H cash they cant actually stay in business

Business is still in the family which is now up for sale since 4th quarter 2016 and does not include the building which is owned by the family under the name of Davieau Inc

Problem is their rep is so bad with all the scams, lying you cant even believe anything is true..

what do you really get for the 1 million they are asking for it...a bunch of useless dealerships you cant move out of Wharton NJ and whats left of their accounts..Prediction someone out of the area whom doesn't know the history of that family, will give them half of what they are asking whom doesn't know what that golden turd really is underneath..the thing is you would still be stuck leasing the building from the Davieau family at least for the first few years.....Dont even get me started on how they scammed that building...Thats a long story for another time

That ship has been sinking for years and finally is going down

Very disreputable company that has not changed their stripes

Northeast, Royal same difference

You can wrap a turd in a golden wrapper ( being northeast) but its still a turd...

here is a link to the for business for sale ad..note the ambiguity of the ad but its old royal for sale

http://www.fidcol.com/?q=node/132

Last edited:

quaderi

Its so sad when a competitor has to resort to making up false negative comments on their competition. The media and law enforcement obviously made a big deal out of this for obvious reasons. then people like the competitors try to run with it so they can benefit. Just goes to show you how unscrupulous the competitors are. The people making the slanderous remarks don't even have their facts straight. Id be real careful what they say . Their making slanderous comments which could have major reprocussions.

RocketNJ

I'm going out on a limb here and suggest that MINOS1701 works for a competitor.

Either a competitor or disgruntled former employee.
Either way his grammar is horrible! Sounds like a 12 year old.
Also a newb with only three posts.

Not an ounce of proof in his ramblings either. The link he sent to the acquisition & merger company leaves questions in my mind. I would think Northeast has more than 350k annual cash flow.

Either way it is an old subject and should be locked by the moderators. Any current customers should know the facts by now and decide whether or not to use their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.