Ocean County Tone Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

I am trying to find the Tone Outs for a couple companies in southern Ocean County to program into my scanner.. Looking for:

Stafford Township - Station 47
Tuckerton Borough - Station 50
Eagleswood Township - Station 52
Parkertown - Station 70
Mystic Island - Station 72

And if anyone knows how New Gretna - Station 42-1 is dispatched out of Burlington County it would be appreciated.

There was an old website that I had got the data from a few months ago but I can't seem to find that website any longer. I just put my local FD in there (West Tuckerton - Station 71) and didn't think about adding a few surrounding companies as well.

I know RR Wiki now shows FD Tone-Outs but there were only a few on there and I added the West Tuckerton Tone-Out.. Ocean County (NJ) Fire - The RadioReference Wiki at the bottom..

DJ88

I got these quite a while ago:
Station 70 - 1360.0 / 554.8
Station 72 - 1355.1 / 619.2

Why don't you search for them yourself? If your scanner is capable of monitoring tone outs, it's has the capability to search for them.

Salvation

I got these quite a while ago:
Station 70 - 1360.0 / 554.8
Station 72 - 1355.1 / 619.2

Why don't you search for them yourself? If your scanner is capable of monitoring tone outs, it's has the capability to search for them.

Thanks.. Guess I will have to read up on how to search for them on the 536HP.. Didn't realize that it had that function.

Status
Not open for further replies.