Middlesex County simulcast locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsxfire

EDBM
I was looking on the database for a list of each tower/site on Middlesex County’s system, but the only one that shows under the license is in Middlesex Boro. Does anyone have/know how many and where each tower is. It would be helpful as I travel throughout the county.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking on the database for a list of each tower/site on Middlesex County’s system, but the only one that shows under the license is in Middlesex Boro. Does anyone have/know how many and where each tower is. It would be helpful as I travel throughout the county.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the sites for these 700 MHz trunked frequencies licensed to Middlesex County. Probably the same as what you're looking for.

ULS License - Trunked Public Safety 700 MHz License - WQVS939 - MIDDLESEX, COUNTY OF - Locations Summary

ULS License - Trunked Public Safety 700 MHz License - WQVT276 - MIDDLESEX, COUNTY OF - Locations Summary

ULS License - Trunked Public Safety 700 MHz License - WQVT278 - MIDDLESEX, COUNTY OF - Locations Summary

kd2pm

TETRA Techie
Premium Subscriber
Linking P25 systems

Lovescanner, it is technically possible to link P25 systems such as Middlesex Co and NJICS and there are ongoing discussions to determine how best to make that happen. SID's and RID's have to be unique so that there is no duplication of any ID's. Capacity of both systems have to be sufficient to take on new users roaming into their respective neighbors sytems, etc. And I have heard of systems testing roaming (Perhaps Camden Co and NJICS) but dont know much more at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.