Toms river fd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc2wtj

Why is it that when I'm listening to them they are static. I have them in my portable and can't even pick them up. Do I have programmed wrong? Seems like the dcs is wrong...but in my scanner it's coming up right....I'm using a scanner antenna 20 ft in the air and picking them up sucks

kc2wtj

Channel 1 trfd I pick them up on my scanner. They are fuzzy but I dont pick them up on my portable

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I get them loud and clear in TR and surrounding area on a minitor 5 pager. My portable and scanners get them loud and clear too. Where are you listening to them from? I even get them pretty good in southern Bergen County on a CDM 1250 with an antenna about 125 feet above sea level, I can hit their repeater with good conditions. .

crazyboy

I get them loud and clear in TR and surrounding area on a minitor 5 pager. My portable and scanners get them loud and clear too. Where are you listening to them from? I even get them pretty good in southern Bergen County on a CDM 1250 with an antenna about 125 feet above sea level, I can hit their repeater with good conditions. .

Not sure I would be advertising that you can “hit their repeater.”

Status
Not open for further replies.