Gloucester County UHF Still Active?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa3371CSX1

Caught some voice activity a short time ago on Gloucester County UHF PD Zone 9 (453.1875/D265). The activity appeared to be police talk around regarding getting something out of the way. I believe this was Washington Township police dispatch so it may have been them.

I'll keep an ear out for any additional activity on these channels. Eventually the database will need to be updated to reflect the channel still being active.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I caught some activity on this frequency a few moments ago on my SDR but couldn't get a tone to confirm it was indeed Washington Twp. Perhaps they still use the old UHF freqs for talkaround? I miss the days when Gloucester and Camden County PD were in the clear

Septa3371CSX1

I caught some activity on this frequency a few moments ago on my SDR but couldn't get a tone to confirm it was indeed Washington Twp. Perhaps they still use the old UHF freqs for talkaround? I miss the days when Gloucester and Camden County PD were in the clear

I'm thinking talk around use as well. I could tell it was Gloucester County usage by the repeater sounds their UHF channels always had.

Status
Not open for further replies.