MSU Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

ion_op

Hi,

MSU Police were having repeater interference this week. Today the UHF frequency has been quiet. I did hear that they were ordered to use the OEM frequency but hear nothing there either. Is talkgroup 4271 active on NJICS?

Tnx,

Mike

ansky

Are you saying you don't have a scanner capable of picking up NJICS, so you can't monitor this yourself?

ion_op

I was told that they switched to DMR.

I see 461.5875, 461.7625 and 461,5375 as new frequencies with DMR as the emission.

Can anyone confirm, anyone?

Last edited:
I'll put those frequencies into my 1088 in DMR mode and give it a shot.

Given their hilltop location I should be able to hear something.

I've been scanning those frequencies in DMR mode since the time of my last post, and I haven't heard a peep!

ion_op

I've been scanning those frequencies in DMR mode since the time of my last post, and I haven't heard a peep!

Their conventional repeater has been quiet for weeks now.

Can you check this TG 4271 on NJICS?

4271 10af T LF Inter-Op Little Falls Inter-Op (Shared with MSU OEM)

Sorry, but due to extreme simulcast distortion on my 1088 I am completely unable to receive anything besides a slight garble every now and then on the West Orange site.

Their EMS channel seems to be active...

Update: It sounds like the EMS channel is carrying PD related traffic on it. They're running drivers' licenses among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

ion_op

Sorry, but due to extreme simulcast distortion on my 1088 I am completely unable to receive anything besides a slight garble every now and then on the West Orange site.

Their EMS channel seems to be active...

Update: It sounds like the EMS channel is carrying PD related traffic on it. They're running drivers' licenses among other things.

460.3625? I've been listening there on and off and I just hear EMS traffic.

I haven't been monitoring much, but about a week ago I definitely heard some activity on their normal PD channel with the DPL in the DB.
Are you hearing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.