10 codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubbs

The 10 codes I find online for New Mexico law enforcement don't match what I hear.

I live in San Juan County, New Mexico, in Farmington.

I assume since all law enforcement trains at the state police academy, that all of these numbers should be the same statewide.

I would also like to know the "codes". Like what a code 25 is.

I made a fool of myself and went to our local central communications center and asked for a list. They wouldn't give it to me. I also went to the Sheriff's office, and they would not give it to me either.

I would like to know what a 17 is, and a 27. They have to do with warrants, this I know. One is local, the other is national. But which?

Any help you folks can provide would be appreciated.

-Stubbs

andrew_m

Premium Subscriber
Codes are different all over the state. When I first got my scanner I just listened and figured them out myself, this can take some time.

Lebowski

OG Member
Premium Subscriber
codes

Not sure where to find San Juan or Farmington codes, sorry. I can tell you that APD only trains at the APD Academy in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County has their own Academy in Albuquerque as well, BCSO also trains most other agencies near Albuquerque (School Police, Rio Rancho, other counties). So we don't really use the State Academy much down here. You can find a lot of info on this fellow member's sight.

Monitoring Albuquerque and Surrounding Areas abqscan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.