Las Cruises NM Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sffire

Premium Subscriber
I am a fire buff. I will be visiting Las Cruises on 11/11/11/14-11/14/17 What fire radio systems can I receive while I am there? I am also looking for fire station locations and information on rigs they may have.

thank you.

SCPD

QRT
Everything is accurate in the new mexico database under dona ana. City is on edacs, county is vhf conventional. The exact apparatus someone more local can give that. The sheriff does utilize all the DASO law channels, north south etc. You should have pretty good scanning. Throw in state fire 154.310 csq, but should be pl 127.3, but most throw it in as csq on recieve as some dont utilize a tone up north but down south with interference from mexico csq isn't preferred. It is used allot to communicate between fire and the med evac if used.

AMR is on the edacs patched to the uhf nm med channel. I forget which med channel is used but it should be listed under the edacs what talk group for med to hospital is patched from.

Last edited:

praxidike

Premium Subscriber
What apparatus information were you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sffire

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

Thank you all for the information. I did managed to photograph two Engines and their crash rig. One of my hobbies is to photograph fire apparatus. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.