Local radio store - ABQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisABQ

Since the Radio Shack's closed, I've been ordering parts and pieces off the internet. My question, IS there a local store to buy scanner cables, connectors and other radio related accessories in Albuquerque?

Your info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
Specialty communications behind starbucks on central and eubank, or code 3 service, owned by a member of this forum. I've bought and ordered from specialty comm, and while i've never actually BEEN to code 3's local (or east mountain) location, i've probably spent several grand of uncle sam's money with them for assorted radio gear for work.

MrAstroSaber

Walkie Talkie Man
Code 3 Service in Albuquerque and Taos. They can order scanner parts and they have all mobile antenna parts and things in stock. Very friendly as well.

SCPD

QRT
Code 3 Service in Albuquerque and Taos. They can order scanner parts and they have all mobile antenna parts and things in stock. Very friendly as well.

Code 3 is a good place to go for various things. Installs etc. Advanced is a very good company specially with voting systems and Motorola systems. Both I highly recommend.

Fowler

Premium Subscriber
I get a lot of connectors, RF connectors and cables at Surplus City on Central and Eubank (east)
Found a few antennas fairly cheap too Well organized store

Status
Not open for further replies.