2018 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta

Status
Not open for further replies.

kq5m

Feed Provider
Yes, the data on Radioreference.com is pretty accurate for Albuquerque and Bernalillo Country Public. Safety EDACS system. Additionally, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta information is also accurate.

Enjoy the Fiesta. I was out there myself this morning.

Dave

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I recall reading at one time a poster who was part of the balloon pilots gave some information in a post in past but didn't add any tone or side channels he felt people shouldnt have. It wouldn't be hard to find them though with a modern scanner or the tones.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Thank you for the response. It has been years since I have monitored a GE EDACS system and I have never monitored a ProVoice system. Assuming that the scanner is capable of ProVoice, are some better at decoding ProVoice than others or do all of them perform equally on ProVoice decoding?

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the response. It has been years since I have monitored a GE EDACS system and I have never monitored a ProVoice system. Assuming that the scanner is capable of ProVoice, are some better at decoding ProVoice than others or do all of them perform equally on ProVoice decoding?

I know the 436hp does excellent with the Bernalillo and city system. You'll be surprised the coverage and how well it does. I had it next to a portable and it never dropped signal. Only complaint I had is the audio not being louder on the 436.

Status
Not open for further replies.