Forgot how to use win97 O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linuss

So, I got a Radioshack scanner (PRO-164) back at Christmas.

I was able to use Win97 and get Ft Worth frequencies on there for FWPD and MedStar.

I just moved a little out of the city and have somewhat shotty reception at times, so I'm trying to put some Burleson freq's on as well, but I can't get them to load, and have been trying / reading all night.

I have FW in bank 1, and keep trying to put Burleson in bank 2, but when I try to select the bank it says "All channels locked out"

If I can get a dumb down version, or if someone can just make the file for me, that'd be great.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
So, I got a Radioshack scanner (PRO-164) back at Christmas.

I was able to use Win97 and get Ft Worth frequencies on there for FWPD and MedStar.

I just moved a little out of the city and have somewhat shotty reception at times, so I'm trying to put some Burleson freq's on as well, but I can't get them to load, and have been trying / reading all night.

I have FW in bank 1, and keep trying to put Burleson in bank 2, but when I try to select the bank it says "All channels locked out"

If I can get a dumb down version, or if someone can just make the file for me, that'd be great.
"All channels locked out" indicates you've replaced scanner working memory with a blank template.

When you imported data to Bank 2 did you use the same saved p97 template with FW in bank 1 (you should have)? If not, the new send to scanner replaced all data in scanner working memory with data you imported supposedly for bank 2. However, open the Win97 file and check for entries in bank 1 and 2. If needed, re-import data to both banks, save and resend to scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.