Help with programing on a BC95XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to manualy type in a channel on a Uniden BC95xlt and am having no luck. The owners manual says to press hold, type in the channel then press hold again. Every time I do the it says error on the screen. Even if I type in a known channel I still get the same message. Anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
See Page 33 of the O/M.
HOLD --> Channel Number --> FUNC+PGM --> Frequency --> E.

Thank you. One other question. While I am listening to the local police dept. it keeps droping out every few seconds and I cannot hear the entire conversation. Is that normal, or do I have something set up wrong?

qlajlu

Silent Key
Thank you. One other question. While I am listening to the local police dept. it keeps droping out every few seconds and I cannot hear the entire conversation. Is that normal, or do I have something set up wrong?
I'm not familiar with your scanner, but with the ones I do have that would indicate that Priority might be enabled. When that happens, the scanner will "drop" what it is scanning to check the priority TG or frequency. You might want to get other opinions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.