Hello, I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDXWA

Hi everyone.

I am a AM and Shortwave Radio listener. I browsed Google and found this forum. I wanted to talk with other hobbyists on AM and Shortwave. This site looks really cool.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Hi AMDXWA - (too clumsy, that - what's the name?) Go introduce yourself on the HF/MW forum; and make yourself known on the DXer.ca website, which, yes is Canadian, but you'll find a number of folks there from your neck of the woods. The links are below, and note that links are always in blue.

HF/MW/LW General Discussion - The RadioReference.com Forums

Welcome to the DXer.ca website

And if you happen to run into Ian MacFarland, tell him Mike Agner says hi. We go back aways...

73 and welcome...Mike

AMDXWA

Hi AMDXWA - (too clumsy, that - what's the name?) Go introduce yourself on the HF/MW forum; and make yourself known on the DXer.ca website, which, yes is Canadian, but you'll find a number of folks there from your neck of the woods. The links are below, and note that links are always in blue.

HF/MW/LW General Discussion - The RadioReference.com Forums

Welcome to the DXer.ca website

And if you happen to run into Ian MacFarland, tell him Mike Agner says hi. We go back aways...

73 and welcome...Mike

My member name means this: AM (as in AM Radio). DX (a term for DXing) and WA (that is the state I live in!)

I hope that helps

AMDXWA

Thanks! Does anyone listen to Shortwave on the west coast of North America and listen to Deutsche Welle and Radio Nederlands? Those are hard to pick up in English these days.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Joining up with the ASWLC Yahoo group and the folks at DXer.ca will answer this question

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.