Just got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegjeg

I just received my RS Pro-164 today. I have the patch cord and the ARC300 software from Butel. I have everything that I need but am looking for someone to meet up with for a tutorial session to get me started. I am in the Saratoga NY area but travel to the Albany area daily for work, so I could meet anywhere in between or nearby. I learn fast when someone is showing me something but reading it takes me forever. Are there any members nearby that are willing to help? Thanks, Nate

SCPD

QRT
just hook cord up , install cable drivers Before you plug in th cable & then use your premium subscription to import whatever frequencies you want

kegjeg

I have the drivers installed and have downloaded some frequencies to the scanner, but I would like someone to help me understand all of the settings for the trunked freq's and such. I have no problem with the upload/download operations but i think that with a little help, I could get the most out of the scanner. It is a shot in the dark that I will find someone on here that is close by and willing, But I figured that I would give it a try anyway. Thanks for the response, Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.