Scanner Problem Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker44

Hello, I finally got a nice size list of Conventional Frequencies loaded into my Radio Shack Pro651 scanner.
I am using ARC500 software. Thought I would get some of these up and running before I take on a Trunking system. Every thing seems to be doing ok , I just dont hear much out of all the frequencies I have in the scanner. I am using 4 scan list at this time. Scanner is scanning and scan list numbers are staying lit and solid.
All frequencies are assigned to a scan list.
Here is how the rest of the list is set up. Some of these I set and some were set automatically by program, those of which I really dont know what they mean.
Those setting are :
Scan List assigned----All are assigned
SQ Mode----None or P25-----set autmatoically
Led Mode----Solid
Led Color----I set
Alarm-----None
Delay----On
Audio Boost-----On
Delay Time----20
Does this look normal ????
I dont have any thing to compare it to. Could just be my location of the scanner at this time. Just checking.
I also noticed that during the entry of all these frequencies , I could not enter any (SQ Code-PL Tones)
or (SQ Mode---CTCSS or DEC) but when I finished the program put some figures and letters in some of the boxes. I guess the program may have blocked me from putting any info in these boxes.
TNX-----Tracker44

blangell

Tracker if NONE is selected in SQ Mode no SQ Codes can be entered. If you double click in the SQ Mode you can changed the mode. Then you can enter Codes. A drop down box will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.