How to start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codger1

Premium Subscriber
I'm really new, can't find where to start a new thread!
I'll bet someone here can help me.... I have a pro197, ARC500 and pro RadioRefernce . I know the local frequency's, they are not in the RR file system. Two of the freq's have went digital, how in the world do I set up the scanner to receive these now digital freq's? Please help and Many Thanks
codgerone@yahoo.com

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I'm really new, can't find where to start a new thread!

Didn't you just start this thread? EDIT--> I see that you didn't start this thread, the admin moved it from somewhere else to it's own thread.

Click here for a list of the forums:

The RadioReference.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

and then click on which forum you want to post in, and then click the "New Thread" button near the top of the page, or at the bottom of the thread listings.

I'll bet someone here can help me.... I have a pro197, ARC500 and pro RadioRefernce . I know the local frequency's, they are not in the RR file system. Two of the freq's have went digital, how in the world do I set up the scanner to receive these now digital freq's? Please help and Many Thanks
codgerone@yahoo.com

Check here for an easier to read manual for your scanner:

Easier to Read Pro-651/652/106/197 - WS1040/1065 - PSR 500/600 Digital Scanner Manuals

Last edited:

plmanegre

Premium Subscriber
DMR

Is this the future of scanning? Holyoke MA is now using on FD dispatch. This is my First post in a very long time Hope I'm doing it right!! Thanks

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Is this the future of scanning? Holyoke MA is now using on FD dispatch. This is my First post in a very long time Hope I'm doing it right!! Thanks

Unfortunately you did it wrong.

You posted in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with your question, but feel free to post again in a more appropriate forum (like the Massachusetts forum maybe?).

Status
Not open for further replies.