Trunk programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

redred

Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to find an answer to this. I have a BC780XLT and am using Pro Scan software. I live in California, San Bernardino county, Morongo Valley to be exact, there are several systems for SB but two of them cover my area. I used the import feature of Pro Scan to import one of the systems into bank 1 then tried to import the second one also into bank 1 starting at a open channel number but received a message asking if I wanted to replace talk group id's xxxx with the new ones.

I guess my question is can you program two different trunking systems in the same bank?

Thanks

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Hi Everyone,

I can't seem to find an answer to this. I have a BC780XLT and am using Pro Scan software. I live in California, San Bernardino county, Morongo Valley to be exact, there are several systems for SB but two of them cover my area. I used the import feature of Pro Scan to import one of the systems into bank 1 then tried to import the second one also into bank 1 starting at a open channel number but received a message asking if I wanted to replace talk group id's xxxx with the new ones.

I guess my question is can you program two different trunking systems in the same bank?

Thanks

Welcome to RR.com!
The BC780XLT can only handle one trunking system per bank.
So that means a limit of 10 trunked systems total in the scanner.
Hope this helps!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.