Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuLEoF2

Hello all,

My wife and I are the new proud owners of a Uniden BCD436HP handheld. I'm new to scanners but no stranger to radio comm.

I was a member of REACT for a year or so when I was a teenager. Later, I started a career in private security which eventually lead me into a field that involved working very closely with local and state law enforcement.

That was almost 20 years ago so my skills are a bit rusty but since getting this scanner, its all coming back to me.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward being part of the community.

K4EET

Chaplain
Hello all,

My wife and I are the new proud owners of a Uniden BCD436HP handheld. I'm new to scanners but no stranger to radio comm.

I was a member of REACT for a year or so when I was a teenager. Later, I started a career in private security which eventually lead me into a field that involved working very closely with local and state law enforcement.

That was almost 20 years ago so my skills are a bit rusty but since getting this scanner, its all coming back to me.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward being part of the community.

RuLEoF2, welcome to Radio Reference. The information that you will find here amongst the members' brains and the vast amount of databases is astronomical and beyond comprehension. Somebody will have an answer to any question or will at least point you in the right direction. Not to mention the fellowship we have here with folks of similar interests. Radio Reference is the best of the best and I highly recommend a full subscription to the databases (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/subscription/). There is a wealth of information available for free but a vast amount more with a paid subscription. Again, welcome! :)

73, Dave K4EET

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.