BCD436HP in Bucks County, Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgui130

I have a new scanner and can't hear police freq. It has a zip code feature to program but does not load police freq in Bucks. Any help would be appreciated

N8IAA

I have a new scanner and can't hear police freq. It has a zip code feature to program but does not load police freq in Bucks. Any help would be appreciated

Using the zip code loads everything into the scanner. You need to use the software for the scanner to pick who and what you want to scan. As easy as the zip code seems to be, it isn't.
Have you set up Sentinel for your scanner yet? The software gives you a view of how the scanner memory system is set up. If you've never used the DMA way of setting up a scanner, it takes a bit of a learning curve. I don't own a X36HP, but there are others who can help. You asked last November in the PA state forum, and didn't get an answer because you didn't ask the correct question which is: How do I set up the 436 to receive Bucks county, PA?
Larry

Last edited:

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
Make sure you have the correct service type enabled for starters. There are a lot of "things" to scan that come up in a zip code search. It could be that you need to refine your search.

If you are a premium subscriber to RR you can use the software and database to customize your programming.

If that does not work shoot me a PM and maybe I could help you get going.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.